We are continuing to provide grooming services at this time.
The COVID-19 virus continues to be a serious threat to public health, but we want you to know we are doing all we can to care for your furry family members. The sanitation and health of your family is of utmost importance to us and the government.
We are choosing to continue to provide services at this time because the sanitation of your pet directly affects both its health and your own. That is why this is a vital service that must continue to be provided. We are doing everything in our power to comply with government recommendations for social distancing and environmental disinfecting of work place areas in order to limit both human contact and exposure to possible contamination.
From here on we will be instituting the following guidelines in order to maintain as close to zero contact as possible:
1. We will no longer be providing appointment cards.
2. We will no longer be coming into clients homes. We ask that you have your pet ready and waiting on lead or in a safe area where we can obtain it while still maintaining governmentally mandated social distance of 6 feet or more.
3. If you are sick or do not feel well please let us know prior to your appointment.
4. We are asking that whenever possible please provide electronic payment.
You can expect the following from us:
1. Your pet will immediately be washed prior to any contact with salon equipment with soap and water as outlined by the CDC guidelines for breaking down the COVID-19 envelope.
2. All Equipment will be disinfected as outlined by the CDC to destroy the COVID-19 Virus in between every grooming.
3. Prior to returning your pet we will have disinfected both our hands and your leash to increasingly limit any incidental exposure to COVID-19 or other pathogens.
These are stressful times, and circumstances are constantly changing. We will keep you updated as we receive further recommendations. Thank you so much for your help and understanding during these uncertain times. Please know that we are doing everything we can to keep you and your pets healthy and safe.
The Fashionable Pet Family
*Please note that at this time the CDC has stated that there is no evidence to suggest that companion animals can spread COVID-19.*